- About Doc
- Keynotes & Breakouts
- See/Hear Doc
- Signature Programs
- Business Attitude Etiquette
- Executive/Life Coaching
- School Improvement Partners™
- Student Motivational School Assemblies™
- Real World Parenting Education™
- The Minority Student Achievement Team (MSAT)™
- Community College CARES™ Program
- Doc & The Y
- Bully Prevention/Anti Bullying Programs
- CHARACTER U™ Character In Action for Young Adults
- Workplace Diversity Appreciation
- Early Childhood Professional Development
- Alternative Education Partners™
- Service Learning/Civic Engagement
- AVID Program Guest Speaker/TRIO Consultant
- Faith Communities
- Academic Coaches
- Doc Tele-Coaches
- Doc's Speaking Academy
- Interactive Webinar
- Meeting Planners
- Doc's Corporate Events
- Presentation Intros
- Abbreviated Bio
- Photos for Conference Programs
- Funding Tips
- Presentation Checklist
- Press Room
- Statement of Accountability/Source Sole Provider
- Team Doc's Fan Club
- Request Doc NOW!
- Contact Us
Today you are being given an incredible opportunity to hear an amazing celebrity keynote speaker who has been featured on national television and radio; is a national television host of REAL TALK with Dr. Adolph Brown aka " Dr. Dad - The World's Greatest Edu-tainer," as well as an educational and business consultant, coupled with being a fatherhood, parenting education and 21st Century Workplace Skills keynote speaker for schools and corporate companies.
However, this is what he wants you to know about him.
He's a dad; he and his wife have seven children; some are your age, some are older and some are younger so it's lively, and often chaotic just like it probably is at your house. Their family is built on strong character and faith just as many of your families are. And he doesn’t just talk the talk; he lives out loud what he believes and teaches.
Just like some of you, with hard work, a positive attitude, and a caring community of people, he overcame an upbringing of extreme poverty and violence, welfare, life without a dad and a single-mother led household. He understands where some of you are, and he wants to encourage you to believe in what you can become. To date, he is extremely proud of being the first in his family of 5 to graduate from high school and college, and now being in a position to "give back" to his community. Dr. Brown opened a 24-Hours Wellness & Fitness Center just two blocks from the projects in which he was raised.
Dr. Brown will be available for books, DVDs, CDs, and posters signing immediately following his presentation.
Now Students fasten your seat belts, strap on your thinking caps, and prepare to "Learn More & Laugh Louder" as together we give a warm welcome to Dr. Adolph Brown, III!