- About Doc
- Keynotes & Breakouts
- See/Hear Doc
- Signature Programs
- Business Attitude Etiquette
- Executive/Life Coaching
- School Improvement Partners™
- Student Motivational School Assemblies™
- Real World Parenting Education™
- The Minority Student Achievement Team (MSAT)™
- Community College CARES™ Program
- Doc & The Y
- Bully Prevention/Anti Bullying Programs
- CHARACTER U™ Character In Action for Young Adults
- Workplace Diversity Appreciation
- Early Childhood Professional Development
- Alternative Education Partners™
- Service Learning/Civic Engagement
- AVID Program Guest Speaker/TRIO Consultant
- Faith Communities
- Academic Coaches
- Doc Tele-Coaches
- Doc's Speaking Academy
- Interactive Webinar
- Meeting Planners
- Team Doc's Fan Club
- Request Doc NOW!
- Contact Us
Dr. Adolph Brown is brilliant at facilitating small breakout sessions to focus on particular topics. In addition, he educates by giving the tools and confidence needed to a make positive change.
Workshop (session)- educational, classroom-type session, usually with handouts or workbooks. Could be as long as several days using more audience participation and experiential exercises and project assignments.
(Most Presentations have Parts II & III involving more In-depth Coverage and Exploration of Topics)
Scroll down to see 1 topics in this category.
A TRUE BOOSTER SHOT IN THE ARM! This talk is a consistent and sustaining follow-up to any one of Doc's content-driven messages as it reinforces you to work harder on yourself than at your position. It promotes continuous learning and personal professional development by encouraging participants to focus on their attitudes, perceptions, and thoughts.
At the conclusion of this program the attendees will gain the following:
- Participants learn that the quality of their attitudes will determine the quality of their lives.
- Participants will experience a shift from "whining" to "winning" and from "complaining" to "conquering."