- About Doc
- Keynotes & Breakouts
- See/Hear Doc
- Signature Programs
- Business Attitude Etiquette
- Executive/Life Coaching
- School Improvement Partners™
- Student Motivational School Assemblies™
- Real World Parenting Education™
- The Minority Student Achievement Team (MSAT)™
- Community College CARES™ Program
- Doc & The Y
- Bully Prevention/Anti Bullying Programs
- CHARACTER U™ Character In Action for Young Adults
- Workplace Diversity Appreciation
- Early Childhood Professional Development
- Alternative Education Partners™
- Service Learning/Civic Engagement
- AVID Program Guest Speaker/TRIO Consultant
- Faith Communities
- Academic Coaches
- Doc Tele-Coaches
- Doc's Speaking Academy
- Interactive Webinar
- Meeting Planners
- Balcony People Club
- Request Doc NOW!
- Contact Us
Dr. Adolph Brown is brilliant at facilitating small breakout sessions to focus on particular topics. In addition, he educates by giving the tools and confidence needed to a make positive change.
Workshop (session)- educational, classroom-type session, usually with handouts or workbooks. Could be as long as several days using more audience participation and experiential exercises and project assignments.
(Most Presentations have Parts II & III involving more In-depth Coverage and Exploration of Topics)
Scroll down to see 1 topics in this category.
Has Worked for Numerous Professional Athletes, World Champions, & Athletic Coaches
This training program is dedicated to coaches and athletes of all levels and abilities. Whether you are a beginner or hard-core enthusiast, this training is for the Optimal YOU! This psychological training incorporates your personal and team goals, your own words, your own music, and your unique sporting activity… leading to peak mental function that radically improves sporting performance.
At the conclusion of this program the attendees will gain the following:
- Self-programming (attitude enrichment/cognitive restructuring) to enhance the development and maintenance of a positive winning attitude.
- Increase the power of concentration, positive affirmation, and visualization.
Professional Athletic Coaches & Teams, Serious Sporting Coaches, Student/Athletes, Recreation Specialists, Personal Trainers & Rehab Therapists