- About Doc
- Keynotes & Breakouts
- See/Hear Doc
- Signature Programs
- Business Attitude Etiquette
- Executive/Life Coaching
- School Improvement Partners™
- Student Motivational School Assemblies™
- Real World Parenting Education™
- The Minority Student Achievement Team (MSAT)™
- Community College CARES™ Program
- Doc & The Y
- Bully Prevention/Anti Bullying Programs
- CHARACTER U™ Character In Action for Young Adults
- Workplace Diversity Appreciation
- Early Childhood Professional Development
- Alternative Education Partners™
- Service Learning/Civic Engagement
- AVID Program Guest Speaker/TRIO Consultant
- Faith Communities
- Academic Coaches
- Doc Tele-Coaches
- Doc's Speaking Academy
- Interactive Webinar
- Meeting Planners
- Balcony People Club
- Request Doc NOW!
- Contact Us
Dr. Adolph Brown has a gift to reach people and can successfully incorporate and convey the goals and objectives of any organization or conference in his keynote address.
Keynote-originally meant the fundamental point of a speech, today refers to the main speech or featured spots at a meeting, to the entire convention in the main room.
(Most Presentations have Parts II & III involving more In-depth Coverage and Exploration of Topics)
Scroll down to see 1 topics in this category.
Real Talk™ positively addresses “the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth” dealing with everything from relationships, family, today’s youth, diversity, leadership, and education. Doc humorously exposes issues that many avoid in the ‘politically-correct’ climate. If society privately thinks about it or secretly talks about it, Real Talk™ addresses it!
At the conclusion of this program the attendees will gain the following:
- Real Talk leads to Real Action.
- Real Action leads to Real Results!
Appropriate for ALL audiences!